Thursday, March 28, 2024

Yuki turns 16

Yukis birthday always falls on the busiest time for us. So she was ok with not doing anything for it. But it was her sweet 16 and I couldn’t do nothing!!!! So between the busy, I organized a surprise party for her with her friends. 

I got them all on on board and it turned out pretty great. We made up an awesome story that she fell for, then surprised her with all her mates. She has a wonderful time and I’m really glad we were able to do it. 

Me spending some sun time with Goban the cat. Great companion. 
Here’s the surprise
Here’s the birthday wishes. 
We played a few games and left them to celebrate. Very different 16th party than Masarus that’s for sure. I trusted all these kids and it was a good night. 

These 16 years with yuki have been a blessing in my life. She’s pretty great. I love who she is and the standards she upholds to. She’sa great example to me in my life. I’m glad I’m her mother and I hope her 16th year is a good one. 
 

No comments:

kiwiandaneagle.blogspot.com