Monday, March 4, 2024

Summer fun

 

Masaru with some homies. Jumping off the bridge. 
Emiko with Millie and got her face painted. 
Sweet pics of Takeshi on a summer night when we were looking after Sophie and walking her. 
It was fun walking her. 
It was such a beautiful night. 
Me and Sarah talking and laughing. 
Yuki Takeshi and Wes and I went for a paddle board ride. It was awesome. I loved it. 


I love summer. 

Kids climbing on the back side of tablerock. 
They had fun. 

Gangstas. 
At the top of tablerock. 

Having fun. 

Samantha came with us. She was awesome. 
Having a rest. 


I love hiking with them. 
Mtbing with Hilary. Sweet shot right?
All our bikes cause practice has started. 
I walked Sophie up tablerock but she only made it halfway then she refused to budge. It was pretty funny. So we just turned around and came home. 


Sweet pics of the walk. 

Takeshi being a dork. 

No comments:

kiwiandaneagle.blogspot.com