Friday, March 29, 2024

Jug Mt race

 

This was emikos best race yet coming in at 23 out of 27. She loved the course and the race. 
Takeshi also did his best race coming in at 21st and he scored a medal on behalf of a team mate 😂 
Yuki did the best she’s ever done as well coming in third with an epic battle for third place at the end. 
My kids do well at Jug. I’m not sure why. But it’sa fun place to be and to camp and bike at afterwards. 
Masaru and takeshi went with some of their homies the next day to have fun on the mountain. 
They had a great time. 



With Luke, Ben and Cade. 




Crazy if you ask me. I can’t believe they have  the guts to do it. 


Yuki getting her medal. 
Camping that night 😂 kids stayed up soo late. They had fun. 
Start off the race. 


Epic finish

Masaru getting big air. 

Me giving TesS a big hug cause this was her first race she raced and I was soo proud of her. 
Emiko with her mates. 
Great shot of Takeshi. 
I can’t believe he can bike in those glasses. 




Yuki
Emiko with mates the next day. 

Takeshi. 

Emiko and Lynnon. 
Staying warm. 
Beginning of emikos race. 

Takeshi standing in. 
We did Masarus hair for the day. Yuki set up a tent at the girls NI CA tent to do their hair. Soo anyone who came to the tent got tinsel or beads put in their hair. It was pretty awesome and worked out great. Yuki gets free NICA fees for being a part of the girls program. Soo it’s good for her. I helped out as well and we did both boys and girls hair all morning. 
Masaru looking great. 
This was the epic view the night before. 
The pre ride was just beautiful. I did it with Emiko. 


Yukis medal. 

The three amigos at the feed station. 
Ready to ride. 
And pooped from the weekend. Just as it should be. Love how fun this is. But we’re all tired. 

No comments:

kiwiandaneagle.blogspot.com