Takeshi doing this awesome feature at tablerock.
Emiko found this praying mantis mtbing.
Yuki went and floated the river with her friends. They lost my paddle. I was pretty mad. They had fun though. She needs to go with someone she trusts.
We went to timberline to introduce it to yuki and walk around and see her classes. She’ll do great at high school.
At practice with the group I took this video because they all looked cool biking up this switchback.

I interviewed Dana and it was amazing. Emiko found this praying mantis mtbing.
Yuki went and floated the river with her friends. They lost my paddle. I was pretty mad. They had fun though. She needs to go with someone she trusts.
We went to timberline to introduce it to yuki and walk around and see her classes. She’ll do great at high school.
At practice with the group I took this video because they all looked cool biking up this switchback.

Emiko at roaring springs with Millie.
Yuki
Yuki, Takeshi and their mates floating the river.
Beautiful views.
Emily falling down the trail.
Emiko.
Takeshi competed in a race up at bogus and they got some shots of him. Pretty sweet.














No comments:
Post a Comment