Saturday, March 23, 2024

Friends and practice

 

This was a view from Masarus bike ride. 
Takeshi and Yukis ride group. 
They love their group. 





Yuki trying on dresses for her homecoming dance. 
She went out with friends on their boat. 
Doing great on the wakeboard. 

Helping with their kids. This is what I said on Instagram about this picture. 

I just need to do a post about Yukiko Mei Nakaya. She’s a pretty amazing girl. She’s strong and fierce yet I’ve seen her become vunrable and put it all out there. How cool is my girl??? She’s learning life lessons right now that’ll add to her goodness and move her forward as the daughter of God she is with the tools in her pocket she needs for added greatness. I’m in total awe of her and can’t even believe she was sent to me to raise. I learn so much from her. She’s so beautiful inside and out in all the ways. Here she is, just being her, serving and kind. I’m so excited to watch her grow and continue to learn. It’s such a blessing to be a part of her beautiful life. #teamyuki

Me out coaching with Emiko. 
Also out walking with the girls from the safe house. 
How beautiful are these views. 

Cute kids we coach. 

One night there was just amazing skies. I mean look at this. 



I said this at the time about Masaru. 

Then there’s this guy 😂Why he does this face in all his selfies is beyond me but the last month I’ve seen growth in him I’ve never seen before. I’m so grateful he’s chosen to serve a mission because it’s already changing him in all the good ways. Masaru is a good soul and a kid at heart, well and still a kid really 😂 He’s a hard worker and loves to play. I know he loves the lord and surprises me with his kindness. Being his mother has been all the feels and I love him fiercely. I’ll miss him but am so excited for his adventures. Getting a front row seat to his life has been entertaining 😂and I wouldn’t be anywhere else. #teammasaru


I said this at the time about this picture. 


Sometimes having empathy is a massive burden to my soul. ♥️I honestly cry so much because I have so much of it floating around in my atmosphere. Sometimes I can’t function properly because I have such huge waves of feelings it’s overwhelming to me. Dru and I are so different. He doesn’t struggle with this at all. Empathy is so awesome when people are happy. My joy is so full. ♥️But the weight comes when people are sad. I feel it with strangers and it intensifies the closer I am with a person. I’m not sure how to shut it down so I don’t get swept up in the sadness. Being a mother is super hard because of this empathy. When my kids feel I feel almost as intense. Is that so crazy!!! What is wrong with me??? Somehow I need to figure out how to not feel others pain. It’s almost too much to bear. How do I do that? How do I not cry when someone is crying? How do I not hurt when someone is hurting? Today I’m sad and have cried a lot. I get so embarrassed and wish I was different and stronger sometimes. It’s also why I get so angry and confrontational. Empathy. I’m so sorry people hurt. I’m so sorry my loved ones hurt. It hurts. And that’s my ‘real talk’ for today. #illbeok #dontworry #itsgonnabealright #timehealsright


Then Takeshi was having a really tough time with Spanish class. Soo wylee came over and helped him for the afternoon. Isn’t that awesome???
More practicing. 


We were out at Eagle bike park and saw this awesome homecoming invite. Love it. 



Masaru coaching his siblings. 
Emiko has made lots of friends since joining the mtb group. Here she is with one of them. Lynnon. 
They had a great time together. 
Here we are just having a relaxing Sunday afternoon together. Love out Sundays. 
The views from Masarus bike ride. 


Beautiful. 

Yuki riding home from practice with friends. 
I got this rica bag to ask Brooke to make a bag for me from it. And she did. 

No comments:

kiwiandaneagle.blogspot.com