Takeshi turned 14 this year and we took his mates out on the boat and they stayed and ate and watched a movie. It was a great time for takeshi.
Brody came with us. He’sa nice kid.Takeshi loves Cade and I do too.
Reece put this up on her Instagram page about Takeshi.
Masaru put this up.
On his actual day we had mtb practice. They were smashed.
He has presents to open after practice.
Masaru being a poser on the boat.
I love Takeshi in my life. He is feisty and soo smart it’s unbelievable. He’s athletic and a good friend. He’sa hard worker and good with his money. He’s kind and considerate. He loves Jesus Christ and has a big heart. Bring his mother is wonderful. I love him with all my heart and am so glad he was born.
Opening his gifts.











No comments:
Post a Comment