We had an amazing trip down to Utah this summer. We went for a mtb ride with Seth who was freshly home from his mission.
It was a beautiful day and I always love this ride. I forgot my clothes so Leslie let me borrow some of hers.
It’s always hard but I like it.
Yuki and takeshi always playing around.
Here we are at the top of the climb.
We also went to lagoon with the cuzzies. Here I am doing a throw up spinning ride with Dru. Regrets.
Here we all are ready to get partying for the day.
We all hopped in the sprinter van to get there.
I held onto some of the cuzzies hats they brought.
Welcoming home Seth from his mission. So fun.
Masaru trying to get some water at lagoon.
The ride at lagoon.
Wrestling in the bedroom.
Hanging out with cuzzies.

Masaru trying to get some water at lagoon.
The ride at lagoon.
Wrestling in the bedroom.
Hanging out with cuzzies.

We had a really fun time and I’m glad we went down.




















No comments:
Post a Comment