Masaru went down to utah to be with his cousins and friends.
Getting some good pics of The temple with his mates.
Posing again. He likes to do thay.
Masarus call came in. He wanted to open it on a live stream. So we did. He got Austin Texas. We were surprised. But eventually got over it. I kinda had a witness he wasn’t going where I suspected. And now I know why.
With his buddies.
Dru got called to the bishopric as the first counselor. It was a bit of a shock. But he accepted.
His brother Ryan did a turn and burn from Utah to bless him to a high priest, which was amazing. I’m glad Dru has his brother. Takeshi was also set apart to be in the presidency of the teachers quorum.
All of us going to practice one night.
Each of my kids sleep with soft toys in their beds. Here’s Takeshis bed.
Here’s Masarus bed.
Emikos bed.
Yukis bed.
Yuki and takeshi got some kits from their cousins to practice in. It’s great for them.
Gretta made me this friendship bracelet that I added to the bunch.
Support from his grandparents about going on a mission.























No comments:
Post a Comment